|After School Club - page coming soon||
The Learn Platform is the section of our website where you can access your child's homework or online learning during school closures.
To access the Learn Platform:
- Go to our website, www.bemerton.com and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click "Administer Site"
- Enter your child's username and password. You will find these inside the front cover of your child's reading record book
- Click on the picture for your child's class
- To find homework, hover over the "Homework" tab, then hover over the current term and click on the relevant date (if there are no dates just click on the tab).
- For online work during a school closure, teachers will explain on their landing page where to look for today's work.
There should be no need to print off work; tasks can be done in homework books or on a piece of paper and then brought into school.
If you or your child are having problems accessing the Learn Platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Bemerton St John we are committed to ensuring our school is a happy and safe environment for all pupils and adults. We embrace inclusivity and diversity, encouraging everyone to be mutually supportive of one another. We work hard to provide an environment where pupils can communicate, learn and play in a secure atmosphere so that they feel happy, safe and reach their full potential and make a positive contribution to our community and beyond. We aim to achieve a collective understanding that bullying is unacceptable.
Everybody has the right to be treated with respect. Respect is one of our school values and therefore the school community has a responsibility to respond promptly and effectively to issues of bullying.
For further information, advice and support you can click here.